Strong, efficient and beautiful. Hot forged alloy side plates, oversized big bore axles and sealed roller bearings make up the foundations of the Gyro pulley range. The PM model has fairlead edges with prusik minding capability making it the most efficient, textile friendly pulley in its class.
The Twin model has fairlead edges, prusik minding capability and a weight bearing becket to make it the most efficient, textile friendly pulley in its class. Large smooth radius clipping eye gives countless options for connecting components.
- Precision engineered for durability and consistent performance
- Compact design reduces system height
- Sealed roller bearings for high efficiency
- Rope friendly fairleads maintain pulley efficiency when used in sub-optimal orientation
- Big bore axles resist side plate leverage
- Prusik minding sheaves effectively tend prusiks
- Conforms to CE EN 12278
||50kN||10kN||97 x 70 x 31mm||234g||11mm||PUL230|
|Gyro Twin||50kN||10kN||125 x 70 x 52mm||346g||11mm||PUL241|